Visiting Hours for Families and Visitors
|4th to 7th floor||14:00 to 20:00|
|8th floor||10:00 to 12:00
13:00 to 16:00
When visiting a patient in the hospital please observe the following:
- Please fill in the visiting form at the staff station at the respective ward and check with the staff to confirm the correct room.
- Please refrain from visiting when you are bringing small children, or have symptoms such as coughing, diarrhea, or a fever since there is a risk of infection.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in hospital rooms.
- In the fourth floor ward, children below the age of 15 CANNOT enter the individual rooms. They must meet patients in the public lounge,
- In addition to the above rules, further restrictions may be put into place at various times. For further information, please consult with the ward staff at the ward you wish to visit.
- To prevent the spread of infection and growth of bacteria, please refrain from bringing flowers into the hospital.
- Names do not appear on individual hospital rooms entrances so if you would like a meeting and are unsure of the word, please consult with the ward nurse.
- Certain medical conditions warrant a visitation-limit entry.
- The hospital does not respond to inquiries regarding visitations via telephone.
About the room
The rooms are hold 4 patients per room. If you would like a private room (for additional cost), please consult at the time of admission.
※ Please note that we may not be able to accommodate your request due to availability.
※ You may be asked to change rooms on account of treatment, special medical conditions, or emergency hospitalization.
|Private room name||Fee|
|Special S room||10,000 yen|
|Special room A||6,000 yen|
|Special room B||5,000 yen|
|Special room C||4,000 yen|
All ※ of the above is before tax (Fee is per day.)
※ If you use multiple rooms in once day, the hospital will calculate the price of the most expensive one.
※ Everyday goods can be purchased any time from the hospital shop (Seven Eleven). For emergencies at patients can purchase goods from the hospital vending machine.
Meals are provided in accordance with medical conditions and are offered at a suitable time and temperature. If you have any food allergies, please inform your doctor or nurse in advance. If you have any special requests for meals, please consult your ward nurse or dietitian.
When applying for a limitation hospital fee system (according to insurance) to limit high medical expenses, expenses are for drugs surgery, treatment, examination, diagnostic, and imaging fees.
If the medical expenses are expensive you can use a limitation system (according to insurance)
For more information we can explain in more information at our first floor admissions window (number 3) or at our patient support center.
- Some patients’s medical condition (change due to hospitalization, after surgery and treatment, reduction of muscle strength, such as the influence of drugs) can cause a fall-fall.
- Make sure about the dangers along with the patient and family, consider the measures together.
Being careful of falling patients
- Due to some patients’ medical condition (changes due to hospitalization, post-surgery and treatment, reduction of muscle strength, and the influence of medicine) some patients may fall.
- Please consult with patients and their families to assess the dangers.
For the treatment and inspection
- Treatment or surgery that is undergone after hospitalization will be explained in the “hospital plan”.
Please do not hesitate to consult with the nurse regarding testing and treatment, nursing, medicine, diet and any other questions or anxieties you may have
- Doctors and nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, such as a physical therapist, will all strive to help patients to the best of their ability.
- In order to prevent a misunderstanding, please listen to medical and treatment policies together with a family member.
However, it is the decisions of the patients along whether or not to follow the procedures.
For questions or concerns regarding hospitalization and or specific diseases, we have a specific window to deals with complaints, opinions, and requests.
Professional medical social workers or nurses will be there to answer your questions
|Consultation||Community medicine part patient support center|
|Opening time||Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm (national holiday, except for the December 29 to January 3)
※ For patients admitted to the hospital that have difficulty in moving, please tell the ward staff. They shall arrange for the patient support center staff to come to your hospital room.
Disasters and Emergencies
- In the event of evacuation please follow the instructions of staff.
- For routes, please check the floor guide or DVD at the hospital room entrance.
Prohibited Violent and Inconsiderate Behavior
- Verbal abuse, violence, sexual harassment, etc. towards the hospital staff and acts that cause trouble for staff’s ability to carry out their duties.
- Drinking, smoking, selling, religious and political activities within the hospital. (the hospital premises are non smoking)
- Entering other patient’s rooms and causing trouble for other patients.
Using personal information
- Except in the following cases, we will not use personal information beyond the scope of its original purpose.
- We may use personal information in addition to medical care for hospital management, education and training, compliance with the executive orders, or for collaboration with other medical and nursing care and welfare facilities.
An unspecified name may also be used in hospital evaluations, conferences, and publications by external organizations.
- This hospital has been designated as a clinical training hospital and a training hospital for the medical professions after graduating medical school.
Medical careers and nursing students may want to attend this hospital for training.