The following documents are required
- Health insurance card (An entitlement to cover medical expenses, such as for children, if you have)
- Mai-net card (if you have)
- Medicine notebook (if you have)
- Mother-child notebook (in the case of visits to maternity, pediatrics)
Flow of visits
- Go to the reception No.1 in main hall.
- While you fill out the consultation application form, we will check your insurance card.
- Get the yellow file that contains your patient card and the reception sheet.
- Go to respective letters Reception (A,B,C and D) .
- Submit the yellow file and fill out the medical questionnaire.
- After checking the yellow file, we will return it to you, then you bring it and wait at the waiting hall near the reception.
- Check your reception number at the monitor.
- Once your number is shown, wait at inner hall (in front of the corresponding consultation room).
- When your number is shown up again at the monitor in front of the consultation room, please go into the room.
- Once in the examination room, please tell the doctor your full name.
- If there are no further tests required, you will be given a basic schedule.
- If there is a test after the consultation, in accordance with the basic schedule slip, please proceed to the next inspection.
- When you are finished with all testing and examinations, bring the yellow file to the respective letter reception. We will prepare your check (bill).
- When you get your check from the reception, bring it and go to the main hall for payment.
※ If you have reservation for a follow-up visit, your appointment slip will be printed.
- If you have prescription, bring it and buy your medicine at the pharmacy outside.