If you have a reservation
- Please come at the appointed time for your reservation.
- Please be advised that if you are late, the order in which you are seen to may change.
- If you need to change the reservation time, please contact us.
Patient support center reservation change reception
Hours / weekdays 14:00 to 16:00
telephone number / 025-788-0568
※ In the event of cancelling on the day please contact us
If you don’t have a reservation
Patients with reservations take priority so longer wait times are likely if you don’t have a reservation.
The visiting procedure is as follow:
- Insert your patient card into the re-visiting machine near the center reception (No.10), chose your desired department, take your patient slip, and go to respective letter Reception (A,B,C and D) .
- In respective letter Reception, submit your slip and get the yellow file.
- Bring the yellow file and wait at the waiting hall near the reception.
- Check your reception number at the monitor.
- Once your number is shown, wait at inner hall (in front of the corresponding consultation room).
- When your number is shown up again at the monitor in front of the consultation room, please go into the room.
- Once in the examination room, please tell the doctor your full name.
- If there are no further tests required, you will be given a basic schedule.
- If there is a test after the consultation, in accordance with the basic schedule slip, please proceed to the next inspection.
- When you are finished with all testing and examinations, bring the yellow file to the respective letter reception. We will prepare your check (bill).
- When you get your check from the reception, bring it and go to the main hall for payment.
※ If you have reservation for a follow-up visit, your appointment slip will be printed.
- If you have prescription, bring it and buy your medicine at the pharmacy outside.