- If you experience a medical emergency outside of regular hours the emergency department can examine you at the emergency room.
- Please only come if it is an EMRGECNY that requires urgent treatment. If you are experiencing mild symptoms that are not urgent, then please come during regular hours.
- Please understand that the examination order may change to the severity of other patients conditions in relation to yours.
- Please understand that waiting times may be longer than expected during times of emergency
- After examination patients are asked to re-visit during regular hospital hours if the examination reveals a non-urgent issue in order to receive greater specialist care.
- Without a Doctor’s referral, you will be charged with a first time visit fee of 2,160 yen.
Please visit No.15